How to Prepare Perfect Christmas treat vase for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, christmas treat vase. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas treat vase is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Christmas treat vase is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
See more ideas about christmas treats, christmas baking, christmas food. Stretch a rubber band around a vase, then stick in candy canes until you can't see the vase. These are the best Christmas treats to try for the holiday season. Melt hearts and warm tummies with these adorable Christmas treats!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have christmas treat vase using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas treat vase:
- Get Strawberries
- Prepare Melted chocolate
- Take Gingerbread cookie cutter
- Get Different fruits as shown
- Get Melon cut like pops
- Get Grapes any green or red
- Take Melon cut in pops
- Prepare Lemon slices to decorate
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar for icing
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice for icing
- Get 1 empty any vase
- Prepare sticks Chop
These Christmas mason jar gift ideas from Chelsea's Messy Apron will inspire you to craft your very Drawing a blank on a holiday gift? Fill someone's blank walls with hanging vases inspired by this. These easy Christmas treat ideas will add just the right amount of sweet to your holidays. From peppermint blondies to snowflake sugar cookies, these sweet recipes are sure to please.
Instructions to make Christmas treat vase:
- Coat strawberries in melted chocolate and decorate with green icing
- For icing just mix lemon juice in sugar and mix well.color in different red and green way to decorate strawberries.let it cool down and decorate with green icing
- Now use chop sticks and put grapes, Melon pops and grapes separately in different sticks and keep aside
- Now set gingerbread cookie cutter in a sheet pan and pour melted chocolate in cookie cutter and let it cool down.do this for all ginger bread men separately if you have many cookie cutters.
- Just set small cut shape thermocol in vase and start putting decorated chopsticks and in the center ginger bread chocolates.enjoy so yumm treat.merry Christmas 🎄 ♥
These easy Christmas treat ideas will add just the right amount of sweet to your holidays. From peppermint blondies to snowflake sugar cookies, these sweet recipes are sure to please. Magical reindeer chow is a Christmas treat that kids of all ages love. Candy cane marshmallows are a Christmas delight that make wonderful hand-held treats for kids. Just hearing the word Christmas treats brings a smile to my face.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food christmas treat vase recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!