Recipe of Favorite Panettone for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, panettone. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Panettone is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Panettone is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook panettone using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Panettone:
- Take 60 gms milk
- Prepare 7 gms dry yeast
- Take 4 gms bread improver (optional)
- Prepare 1 whole egg
- Get 1/2 an egg yolk
- Take 200 gms flour
- Get 25 gms sugar
- Take Pinch salt
- Take 25 gms butter/blueband
- Take 10 gms mixed peel (also lemon rind)
- Get 20 gms raisins/ sultanas
- Get 2 tsp butter/blueband (for greasing and top of loaf)
Instructions to make Panettone:
- Sift the flour on your worktable and make a bay
- Put all the other ingredients in the middle of the well and knead to a smooth and firm dough.
- Cover, and let rise until double in size, meanwhile grease your terrine mould or circular baking tin with grease proof paper
- Once doubled knead the dough and form it into the shape of a ball place it in the lined mold, cut across on top using a sharp knife and let rise for 1 hour
- Melt the remaining butter/ blueband allow it to cool and brush it on top of the loaf bake at 190" degrees for about 40 mins
- Secret to successful bread is hard kneading, work the dough like your life depends on it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food panettone recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!