Recipe of Original Healthy Christmas cookies for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy christmas cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Christmas cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Christmas cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy christmas cookies using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Christmas cookies:
- Get Almond cookie dough for Linzer cookies
- Make ready 2 cups Almond flour
- Get 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- Get 1-2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready Red Velvet Almond cookies
- Get Almond cookie dough
- Prepare 2 tsp Raw Beetroot powder
- Get Melted White chocolate/Thick coconut milk to drizzle
- Take Plain Almond Chocolate cookies
- Prepare Almond cookie dough
- Take Melted Dark chocolate to drizzle
- Take Chocolate Peppermint Brownie cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- Get 1/3 cup Unsweetened Apple sauce
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp Peppermint extract
- Get 1/2 cup Creamy Unsalted Peanut Butter
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Get 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- Make ready 1/3 cup Oats flour/powder
- Get 2-4 tbsp Coconut sugar
- Prepare Chopped Nuts topping (Pistachios & Cashews)
Steps to make Healthy Christmas cookies:
- Video link: https://youtu.be/PAXxcRLXgnc
- Mix all the ingredients given under Almond flour dough. Make a dough & freeze it.
- Cut out desired shape with cookie cutter. First I made 18 Almond cookies. Took couple of cookies for making jam cookies. So plan it accordingly as you need. Set aside the cut out part
- Add Beetroot powder to the extras of the dough. Mix well. Roll out & cut cookies of desired shapes.
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 to 15 mins in preheated oven.
- Once done, remove from oven. Let it cool. Apply jam & overlay the cookies with holes on each other to make Linzer/Jam cookies.
- Drizzle melted White Chocolate/Dark Chocolate on the beetroot & remaining Almond cookies. Store it in a airtight container.
- For Peppermint Brownie, mix all the ingredients given under it at once. Adjust Sugar according to taste. Rest it for 5 mins.
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Wet hands to handle sticky dough. Divide it to 8 parts & place it over lined cookie sheet. Add 2 tbsp dough for single cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven @350 for 12 mins. Remove from oven. Press chopped nuts of choice when hot for easy set. It may seem undone but upon cooling it reaches perfect texture.
- Enjoy the holiday season with healthy guilt free cookies. It tastes absolutely delicious 😋
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy christmas cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!