Steps to Prepare Original Vegan cake (no allergens) for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan cake (no allergens). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan cake (no allergens) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan cake (no allergens) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Get 30 g dates
- Take 30 g dried figs
- Prepare 30 g puffed quinoa
- Prepare 5 g water
- Make ready Base
- Prepare 20 g lemon juice (juice from half lemon)
- Take 100 g honey
- Get 150 g cooked chickpea
- Take 400 ml (1 can) full fat coconut milk
- Take 60 g coconut oil
- Take 60 g coconut butter
- Take Flavours
- Take 150 g blueberries
- Get 150 g strawberries
- Take 150 g blackberries
- Make ready Coconut flour
- Get Chocolate layer
- Take 70 g Chocolate mass
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon Coconut milk
- Get 1 tsp Orange zest
Steps to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries.
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan cake (no allergens) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!