Recipe of Authentic Hot chocolate cookie cups for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot chocolate cookie cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot chocolate cookie cups is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Hot chocolate cookie cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
For a quick and easy shortcut option you'll need These adorable hot chocolate cookie cups would be great as a snack as you enjoy time with your family decorating the Christmas tree and watching your favorite Christmas movies, as well as a treat on. Hot Chocolate Cookie Mugs. featured in Four Cookie Hacks To Try This Holiday Season. Scoop a rounded tablespoon of cookie dough into each cup of a mini muffin tin. Use your fingers to spread the dough evenly across the bottoms and up the sides of the cups, being careful not to spill over the edges.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hot chocolate cookie cups using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate cookie cups:
- Prepare 1 package Sugar Cookies – Ready to Bake
- Get 4 Cups Ready to Eat Pudding Cups
- Take Mini Marshmallow Bits
- Prepare Mini Candy Canes
- Make ready White Chocolate Candy
- Take Christmas Sprinkles
These are the perfect treat to bring to your next Holiday Party! Ready to make these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups: You want to start out with a sugar cookie base. You can homemade one or use a roll from the. To form the cookie cups, leave the dough as a ball and it will puff up while baking and sink when removed from the oven, leaving a "dip" for the I now use this Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan to make my Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups and it works great!
Steps to make Hot chocolate cookie cups:
- Preheat oven to 350. - Place one piece of ready to bake cookie dough in the bottom of each mini-muffin baking cup. Using your fingers, gently press the dough up and along the side of the pan to make a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven, take the end of a wooden spoon (or something similar) and gently re-form the “cup shape” by widening the center and flattening the bottom of cup.
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes.(I skip this didn’t see the need this step)
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely. Once cooled, use the end of a knife to gently pop out the cookie cups (you may have to gently twist them, but the should easily pop out).
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the mini candy canes and create a “cup handle” with the curved section and a “straw” with the remainder of the candy cane.
- Melt the white chocolate. Once melted, dip the end of the curved candy cane piece into the white chocolate and attach the candy cane handle to the cookie cup (see notes if you are having trouble keeping the candy cane handle sticking). Let the handle dry and set.(I used a pre made icing instead)
- Just before serving, spoon chocolate pudding into the cup. Add mini marshmallow bits, sprinkles and candy cane “straw”
- If you are not serving the cups right away, wait to put the pudding and toppings in them. Fill them right before serving! - NOTE, these are NOT mini marshmallows, but mini marshmallow BITS – they can usually be found by the hot chocolate in the grocery – see link to view product!
- Regarding the candy cane handle… if you have trouble getting the handle to “stick” to the cup. Follow this tip. - TIP: after dipping the candy cane in the white chocolate, hold the handle on to the cup and hold it in your freezer for about 30-60 seconds so the chocolate will set. Once it can stick without you holding it, place it in the freezer for another 1-2 minutes to help it quickly dry! (pictures what I used)
You can homemade one or use a roll from the. To form the cookie cups, leave the dough as a ball and it will puff up while baking and sink when removed from the oven, leaving a "dip" for the I now use this Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan to make my Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups and it works great! If you want to try a new pan, I would definitely. These hot chocolate cookie cups are easy to make and guaranteed to impress. The buttery, slightly crumbly gluten free cookie cups are complemented perfectly by the rich chocolate ganache and the fluffy marshmallow meringue.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot chocolate cookie cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!