Recipe of Ultimate Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, biscoitos! (portuguese cookies). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biscoitos! (portuguese cookies) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies):
- Get 1 cup butter, softened
- Make ready 1.5 cups sugar
- Prepare 5 eggs
- Prepare 5 cups flour
- Prepare 4 tsp Baking Powder
Steps to make Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies):
- Combine the Butter, Sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Beat everything together on medium-high speed until everything is creamy. About 40 sec- 1 min
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and beat until everything is combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hr. (Firming up the dough in the fridge calls for less mess when rolling them out to be baked)
- When ready to bake: take about half a teaspoon of dough, roll between your hand and shape into a long tube, connect both ends to form a circle (or any shape you like)
- Bake in preheated 350⁰F oven for 18-20 min until lightly browned
- Set on cooling rack to cool completely
- sooo good dipped in coffee *** dough can be refrigerated up to 3 days
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food biscoitos! (portuguese cookies) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!