Recipe of Original Grandma&#39;s Kolacki-Polish Cookies for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grandma's kolacki-polish cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grandma's kolacki-polish cookies using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies:
- Prepare 1 # Phillidelphia Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- Prepare 1 # Butter, softened to room temperature
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups White flour
- Get 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 " glass or cookie cutter
- Get Jars Apricot, Cherry, Strawberry, or your favorite, fruit preserves
Steps to make Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies:
- In a mixer, cream the Cream Cheese and Butter until fluffy.
- Add the salt and vanilla and blend in.
- Stir in the flour until mixed.
- Remove and form into a 5x5" square and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Put the dough in a refrigerator for an hour or two or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350f.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll out the dough to about 1/4" thick.
- With a 2" glass or cookie cutter, lightly push down on the dough. Do not twist. Then remove, put on a cookie sheet and push lightly in the center with your thumb to indent for the filling.
- My wife and Granddaughter letting my Great-granddaughter cut the dough!
- Add a dollop of preserves to the indent.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown, but don't brown the bottoms too much.
- Remove the pan and allow to cool to room temperature.
- To finish dust, with powdered sugar.
- Put in a large plastic storage container and put on the lid. Or on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Put wax paper between layers, if necessary.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grandma's kolacki-polish cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!