How to Prepare Fancy Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate chip cookies- christmas style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cookies- christmas style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style:
- Get 4 1/2 Cups Flour
- Prepare 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Get 4 Cubes Butter
- Take 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 Cup packed Brown Sugar
- Get 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Make ready 4 large Eggs
- Take 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- Prepare 12 oz. M&Ms (red&green)
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir together and set aside.
- In a large bowl,, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs to wet ingredients in large bowl and mix slightly. (If you over mix, it will change texture of cookie).
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in large bowl. Again, only mix until flour is absorbed. Do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms at this time stirring only enough to distribute the chips and candy.
- Spoon by round teaspoons full (or use a small cookie scoop) onto the ungreased baking sheet pan.
- Bake @375° for 9 to 11 minutes depending on heat of your oven. Watch as they bake. They will seem too soft at first, but will continue to cook as they sit on the baking sheet. They firm up quickly as they cool. (Soft n Chewy is the goal)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate chip cookies- christmas style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!