Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic White Gingerbread Cookies for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, white gingerbread cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Gingerbread Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. White Gingerbread Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have white gingerbread cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Gingerbread Cookies:
- Make ready 5 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup butter, chilled and cubed
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 2 cups warm milk
Steps to make White Gingerbread Cookies:
- Coat the butter cubes with flour.
- Stir in sugar, ginger, and nutmeg till mixed well.
- Warm milk and stir baking soda into it.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir into a dough.
- Spoon on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-14 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food white gingerbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!