Easiest Way to Prepare Original Golgappa shots cocktail for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, golgappa shots cocktail. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Golgappa shots cocktail. Pani puri/golgappa is one of favourite India's snack. Will have something spicy, then something to drink and finally sweet dessert, so just try panipuri. We are back with a super fun food challenge i.e, "Chocolate Golgappa Challenge".
Golgappa shots cocktail is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Golgappa shots cocktail is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook golgappa shots cocktail using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golgappa shots cocktail:
- Prepare 25 homemade puris
- Prepare 1 cup chopped onions
- Take 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Get For potato stuffing
- Prepare 2 cup boiled potatoes
- Take 1 tsp roasted jeera(cumin) powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get To taste Salt
- Get Green pani
- Prepare 1 cup mint leaves
- Get 1 cup coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Take 2 green chillies
- Take 1 tsp Jeera ( cumin )powder
- Get 1/4 cup green mango
- Make ready as needed Cold water
- Prepare Sweet pani
- Make ready 1 cup tamarind paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup dates paste
- Prepare 1 spoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 spoon jeera(cumin) powder
- Take 2 cup water
- Take Sweet curd
- Make ready 1 cup curd
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp Jeera/cumin powder
Mix vodka and the water and add to the golgappa. Pani Puri Shots : (a.k.a. golgappa shots or gol gappe shots) are a versatile snack invented in India made of stuffed pani puri (golgappa) placed on top of liquid-filled shot glasses. How to make Chocolate Golgappa Shots-SK Khazana -. Yes, you can have sweet golgappe too - try this recipe and you Taste : Sweet.
Steps to make Golgappa shots cocktail:
- For potato stuffing add all the ingredients given under the section and mix it well.
- Grind all the ingredients given under the section and mix with cold water. Adjust the flavours as per your taste
- For sweet pani, take a pan and add tamarind paste and dates paste and mix well. Once it boils add chilli powder, 1/4tsp salt and water, then leave few mins. Adjust the density of chutney as per your choice and dilute it anytime later
- For sweet Dahi, add all the ingredients given in the section and mix well
- Now take the short glass and fill all the pani separately and keep Puri's stuffed with potato masala and sprinkle onions and serve. Yummy golgappa shots ready.
- Note: For green chutney if u didn't get green mango you can use 1/2 cup diluted tamarind water. For sweet chutney if you don't have dates use 1/4 cup jaggery.
How to make Chocolate Golgappa Shots-SK Khazana -. Yes, you can have sweet golgappe too - try this recipe and you Taste : Sweet. Ingredients for Chocolate Golgappa Shots-SK Khazana Recipe. Pani puri shots (a.k.a. golgappa shots or gol gappe shots) are a versatile snack invented in India made of stuffed pani puri (golgappa) placed on top of liquid-filled shot glasses. Assembling the Golgappa Shots: Pour the Guava Pani into the tiny glasses.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food golgappa shots cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!