Simple Way to Make Iconic Seafood Canapés for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood canapés. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Canapés is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Seafood Canapés is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have seafood canapés using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Canapés:
- Take 1 loaf sliced bread (sandwich bread)
- Make ready 1 cup cocktail sauce
- Get 100 grams shrimps
- Take 100 grams smoked salmon
- Prepare 70 grams caviar (or lumpfish roe caviar)
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 lemon juice
- Prepare 1 dill
Steps to make Seafood Canapés:
- Slice bread (~2cm thick) and cut the crusts off
- Slightly toast every slice and spread cocktail sauce on it
- Spread salmon with dill
- Squeeze some lemon juice on shrimps
- Cut each bread slice in 4 squares (btw it depends on the size of the bread you're using, usually canapes are 5x5cm or 6x6cm squares)
- Put a teaspoon of caviar on some squares, a teaspoon of shrimps on some other ones and cut salmon to fit the rest of the squares.
- Put mayonnaise in a pastry bag with the smallest hole and decorate your canapes!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood canapés recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!