How to Make Creative Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Get 1 cup butter, room temperature
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Kahlua liqueur
- Take 2 large eggs
- Get 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Get 1 cup irish cream chips
- Make ready 1 cup espresso chips
Steps to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix.
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well.
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well.
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned.
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack.
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling.
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good.
- I hope you enjoy these.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!