Recipe of Fancy Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vanilla panna cotta with strawberry sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vanilla panna cotta with strawberry sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce:
- Get 200 ml Whipping Cream
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Make ready 5 gr agar-agar swallow
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take Strawberry Sauce :
- Make ready 270 gr fresh strawberries
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Prepare to taste sugar
Steps to make Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce:
- Add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar to the pan and mix well. Turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves and the mixture is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins in low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame.Pour it in the serving glasses
- To prepare the sauce : wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately.
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce. Cover and let it cool to room temperature and pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vanilla panna cotta with strawberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!