Simple Way to Make Ultimate Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vanilla panna cotta with raspberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vanilla panna cotta with raspberry sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce:
- Prepare For the panna cotta:
- Get 500 ml heavy cream
- Prepare 85 gr granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 8 gr gelatin powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp cold water
- Prepare For the raspberry sauce:
- Prepare 170 gr fresh raspberries, crushed
- Prepare 50 gr granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Steps to make Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce:
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin powder with the cold water. Mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, warm heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract over small-high heat. Stir occasionally until the granulated sugar is dissolved.
- Add the gelatin mixture into the heavy cream mixture. Keep stirring until it’s completely dissolved.
- Pour into glasses or bowls. Cover with plastic wrapper. Chill until it’s firm.
- Serve with raspberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves. 😋
- For the raspberry sauce:
- In a saucepan, mix raspberries and sugar. Heat until boiling for more or less 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove from heat. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vanilla panna cotta with raspberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!