How to Make Ultimate Vanilla Panna Cotta &amp; Berry Coulis for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vanilla panna cotta & berry coulis. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla Panna Cotta & Berry Coulis is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vanilla Panna Cotta & Berry Coulis is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vanilla panna cotta & berry coulis using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Panna Cotta & Berry Coulis:
- Get ~For the Panna Cotta~
- Make ready 2 Cups double thick/ heavy cream
- Take 1/2 Cup full cream milk
- Make ready 1/2 Cup double thick yoghurt
- Make ready 1/2 Cup white sugar
- Make ready 1.5 Teaspoons powered gelatin
- Get 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- Prepare ~For the Coulis~
- Make ready 1/2 Cup blackberries
- Prepare 1/2 Cup raspberries
- Take 1/4 Cup water
- Get 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Get ~For decor~
- Get Fresh berries (I usually buy a punnet of mixed berries)
- Get Some Strawberries
- Make ready Edible flours (optional but makes the dish look lovely)
Instructions to make Vanilla Panna Cotta & Berry Coulis:
- Place the cream into a pot with the vanilla essence. Bring to a simmer on a low heat.
- Once simmering, add the sugar until dissolved. Do not over stir.
- While the cream is simmering, place the milk into a bowl and add the gelatine to soften it. Let it soften for at least 5 minutes.
- Once the gelatine is softened add the milk-gelatine mix to the cream. Simmer and stir occasionally until the gelatine is dissolved.
- Once the mixture is smooth add and mix in the yoghurt. Take the mixture off the heat.
- Fill 6 ramekins or if you don't have ramekins, which I don't, you can use round teacups or even whiskey glasses. Once filled, place plastic wrap over the top of the glasses/teacups/ramekins and place in the fridge. They take about 6 hours to set.
- While the Panna Cottas are setting, you can get started on the berry coulis.
- Place all ingredients for the coulis in a pot on a low heat. Let the berries simmer until they are starting to resemble a softened jam like consistency. Then take them off the heat.
- Blend the berry mixture until smooth. Add a bit of water if necessary to get to the right consistency. Once done place the coulis in the fridge to cool.
- Once the Panna Cottas are set (you can see this by gently tipping the glass, if it moves around its not ready) remove them from the fridge.
- Fill a bowl with hot water and dip the ramekins/glasses into it. Gently slide a smooth knife around the edge of the glass.
- Place your coulis on a plate/bowl (depending on your preference). Then invert the glass containing your Panna Cotta. It should slide out with ease but if not place the glass back into the hot water for a few more seconds.
- Decorate with your choice of berries and edible flowers.
- Finally enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vanilla panna cotta & berry coulis recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!