Recipe of Fancy Sourdough Chocochip Cookies for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sourdough chocochip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sourdough Chocochip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sourdough Chocochip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sourdough chocochip cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Chocochip Cookies:
- Get 170 gr all-purpose flour
- Take 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 115 gr butter (melted)
- Take 140 gr brown sugar (me: dark)
- Get 30 gr sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanila
- Take 160-180 gr sourdough starter (100% hydration)
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 20 gr cocoa powder
- Get 200 gr chocochips
- Prepare (me: assorted semi sweet-milk-white)
Instructions to make Sourdough Chocochip Cookies:
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanila until well combined and thick in texture.
- Pour flour mixture, stir with spatula until well combine then add sourdough starter and egg yolk. Eventually add assorted choco chips. Mix well.
- Scoop dough into a small balls or shape it manually (mine was 30gr each). Place in a parchment lined baking tray with some space in between.
- Bake at temperature 180 degC for about 10-15 minutes. Add some minutes in case you prefer a hardened cookies. Cool completely in a cooling rack.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sourdough chocochip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!