Simple Way to Prepare Popular Peanut Butter Cookies for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1 cup solid vegetable shortening
- Make ready 1 cup peanut butter
- Make ready 1 cup white granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda until well combined. Set aside.
- With mixer, cream the peanut butter and shortening until well combined.
- Add sugars and cream until fully mixed. Add vanilla and mix.
- Stir flour into peanut butter mixture. Fold until just mixed with no flour showing. Dont over mix.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop by spoonfuls about an inch apart.
- With fork, make criss cross pattern on top of cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cool on baking pan for 2 minutes. Remove and place on cooling rack or plate to cool.
- You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter. I also like using the butter flavored shortening for extra flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!