Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Cocoa/Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persimmon Purée for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cocoa/vanilla panna cotta with persimmon purée. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cocoa/Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persimmon Purée is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cocoa/Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persimmon Purée is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cocoa/vanilla panna cotta with persimmon purée using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa/Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persimmon Purée:
- Make ready 100 grams light whipping cream (30% fat content)
- Prepare 100 grams whole milk (3.4% fat content)
- Make ready 20 grams granulated white sugar
- Take 2 grams pure vanilla extract (around 1tsp)
- Get 4 grams gelatin powder (around 1tbsp)
- Take 8 grams water (around 2-3 tbsp)
- Get 2 grams cocoa powder (around 1tsp)
- Take 100 grams ripe fuyu persimmon (around 1 persimmon)
Steps to make Cocoa/Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persimmon Purée:
- Pour the water in a small glass then add in the gelatin powder and leave for about 5 to 10 minutes for the gelatin to harden.
- In a small saucepan add in the light whipping cream, milk (if you want, you can substitute the whole milk for a low fat 1,5% milk and still get a good result) and sugar and bring to a simmer over a medium stove.
- While the liquid mix is cooling down, add in the vanilla extract and the gelatin. The liquid should still be warm, so the gelatin can easily dissolve.
- Divide the mixture in two equal parts and in one of them stir in the cocoa powder. Don't worry if some small bits of cocoa don't dissolve completely. I personally like the small granules, because they give the Panna Cotta a very nice texture.
- Cover a tray with a tea towel so the glasses don't slide on the surface and tilt them on the sides of the tray, so that they stand at an angle.
- Gently pour in the vanilla Panna Cotta until you almost hit the edge of the glass and then leave the entire tray in the refrigerator for about an hour or until you see that the Panna Cotta has set completely.
- After the vanilla Panna Cotta has set, turn the glasses on the tray, so that you can fill the rest of the space with the cocoa Panna Cotta mix.
- Again, pour in the cocoa Panna Cotta at an angle until you almost hit the edge of the glass and return the tray back in the fridge for another hour or until you see that the cocoa Panna Cotta has set as well.
- Peel and cut into small pieces the Fuyu Persimmon and blend it in your blender or food processor until smooth. If you don't have a blender or a food processor, you can easily use a fork as well.
- If you don't have persimmons available or you just don't like them, you can easily use any fruit you like instead. The process is the same - cut in smaller pieces and blend until smooth. I didn't add any sugar to the purée, because the ripe persimmons are sweet enough, but if your fruit of choice isn't as sweet as you want it to be, just add a bit of sugar.
- Pour in your Persimmon purée in between the vanilla and cocoa Panna Cotta and return the glasses in the fridge for a couple of minutes so the entire dessert can set.
- For serving I used small 100 ml dessert glasses and I managed to fill 3 of them. If you don't have anything similar, feel free to use whatever you have at home.
- Tip! To fill the glasses at an angle and not spill the liquid everywhere I suggest you pour the Panna Cotta in a pitcher beforehand.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cocoa/vanilla panna cotta with persimmon purée recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!