Recipe of Exotic Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies:
- Get 1 box devils food cake mix
- Prepare 1/3 cup water
- Make ready 1 stick softened butter
- Make ready 1 cup caramel baking chips
- Get 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- Prepare 1 egg
Steps to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix the cake mix, egg, softened butter and water until well combined. Mixture will be thick.
- Add the caramel baking chips and nuts if using. Stir well.
- Drop by spponfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes. Depending on your oven. Check after 15 minutes. Cookies should look soft.
- Cool on baking pan for 5 minutes and move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- These are so versitile. Use any flavor cake mix and chips of your choice!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!