Simple Way to Make Creative Stars &#39; n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stars ' n stripes panna cotta parfaits. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stars ' n stripes panna cotta parfaits using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits:
- Prepare 1 (3oz) pkg. raspberry jello
- Take 1 cup fresh raspberries, crushed
- Get 2 tsp plain gelatin ( knox)
- Take 1 1/2 cup coconut flavored coffee creamer
- Prepare 1 cup of (1&1/2% buttermilk)
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Steps to make Stars ' n Stripes Panna Cotta Parfaits:
- In a bowl. Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1& 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir in raspberries. Let cool until thickened. Spoon 3 Tbsp.into 6 glasses. Chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle plain gelatin over 3 Tbsp cold water in a small microwave safe bowl.let sit 5 min. Microwave 15 sec. Or until melted.
- In a sausepan over medium heat. Warm buttermilk & creamer until hot but not Boiling..Stir in melted gelatin. Whisk to blend.Transfer to heatproof pitcher. Let cool. Gently pour 3 Tbsp. Buttermilk mixture over raspberry layer.Chill 1 hour.Repeat for remaining layers. Garnish with fresh blueberries. ( I made 2 boxes of jello and made the buttermilk mixture twice. One at a time. I did not double. ).This does take a while..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stars ' n stripes panna cotta parfaits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!