Steps to Make Creative Lychee Panna Cotta for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lychee panna cotta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lychee Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lychee Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lychee panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lychee Panna Cotta:
- Take 5 grams Gelatin powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Water
- Prepare 150 ml Heavy cream
- Take 300 ml Milk
- Prepare 50 grams Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Rum
- Take 200 grams Lychee (canned)
- Get 1 for accent! Mint leaves (optional)
Instructions to make Lychee Panna Cotta:
- Combine the gelatin and water.
- Combine the heavy cream, milk and sugar, and heat. Don't let it come to the boil.
- Dissolve the gelatin over a double boiler, and add to the mixture from Step 2. Mix well.
- Add the rum.
- When it has cooled so it is warm to the touch, pour it into glasses containing the lychee, and leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours to finish!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lychee panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!