Recipe of Fancy Panna Cotta for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Panna Cotta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Panna Cotta:
- Get 1 cup Half & Half
- Make ready 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Take 1 packages Gelatin
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Cold Water
Steps to make Panna Cotta:
- Place the water into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and set it aside to soften.
- In a small saucepan, add the heavy cream, half & half, and sugar, bringing it ti a simmer over medium heat.
- Turn the heat off and add the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until the gelatin melts.
- Strain the mixture using a fine strainer.
- add the vanilla extract to the strained mixture.
- Divide the mixture between 4 containers.
- Cover the containers with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate them for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- After the Panna Cotta are cold, they are ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!