How to Prepare Iconic Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Get 1 pkg.(16.5oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ( divided)
- Get 1 packages (3.4oz) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding
- Make ready 1 cup cold milk
- Take 1/3 cup planters creamy peanut butter , divided ( I used jiff)
- Get 1 1/2 cup thawed cool whip topping
- Take 1 oz bakers semi-sweet chocolate
- Make ready 2 tbsp cocktail peanuts ( chopped)
Instructions to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°
- Use lightly floured hands to press cookie 3/4 of the dough into bottom Of tart pan with removable bottom ( I used a 9" pie plate)
- Bake 12 to 15 min. Or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1 and 1/2" balls) place 2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 min.or until golden brown.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. ( pudding will be thick) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter.mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust .Top with remaining 1 cup cool whip spreading to within 1" of edge.Refrigerate 2 hours. Or until firm.
- Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half. Insert sides down into top. ( I cut mine while a little warm) of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter on High 45 sec.or until melted. Stir. Melt chocolate as directed on pkg. Drizzle p.butter then chocolate over pie, sprinkle with nuts. ( If you use a pie plate you could let in in, i took mine out) ..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!