Recipe of Exotic Lobster Lasagna for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lobster Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Lasagna:
- Take 2-1 1/2 pound lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat
- Make ready 14 oz can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 8 pasta sheets for lasagna
- Get 1/2 Lb mild cheddar shredded
- Make ready 1/2 Lb mozzarella shredded
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Take Sprinkle parsley
- Make ready Small ricotta
Instructions to make Lobster Lasagna:
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind.
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lobster lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!