Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade 5-Minute Coconut Milk Panna Cotta for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 5-minute coconut milk panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
5-Minute Coconut Milk Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 5-Minute Coconut Milk Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 5-minute coconut milk panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 5-Minute Coconut Milk Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 300 ml "A" Milk
- Prepare 150 ml "A" Heavy cream
- Make ready 150 ml "A" Coconut milk
- Get 4 Gelatin sheets
- Take 65 grams Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Rum
Steps to make 5-Minute Coconut Milk Panna Cotta:
- Put water in a bowl and reconstitute the gelatin sheets (place ice cubes into water if the room temperature is high).
- Combine the "A" ingredients in a saucepan and heat.
- Add the gelatin and dissolve (it should dissolve quickly). Turn off the heat, add the rum and strain.
- Pour into a container and chill it until it's set and it's done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 5-minute coconut milk panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!