Steps to Prepare Favorite Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting:
- Prepare 185 g granulated sugar
- Get 60 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make ready 60 ml neutral oil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 180 g all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 2 cups powdered sugar in large bowl
- Take Buttercream frosting
- Take 200 g butter (room temperature)
- Make ready 200 g powdered sugar (reuse the rolling sugar)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to make Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting:
- Mix sugar, cocoa, oil and vanilla extract first, then add eggs one at a time and mix together
- Scrape down side of mixer and then add in dry ingredients
- Lightly flour a work surface (cookie sheet or counter) and roll dough lightly with flour. Divide dough into 16 roughly equal pieces by cutting with a knife.
- Roll dough into ball shape and then cover with powdered sugar by rolling dough ball around in a large bowl with 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Place cookie dough on baking sheets and leave 2 inches in between cookies
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes until crack marks appear and cookie is set. Let cool completely.
- For frosting, mix together all ingredients until creamy and then pipe in between cooled cookies
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!