Recipe of Favorite Vanilla Panna Cotta for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vanilla panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vanilla Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vanilla panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 cup milk (any kind, but I use whole milk)
- Make ready 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1 packages plain gelatin (we use the unflavored Knox brand)
- Get 3 tbsp cold water
- Get 1 vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped. You may substitute a tsp. vanilla extract if you don't have the vanilla bean
Steps to make Vanilla Panna Cotta:
- Slowly heat heavy cream, milk, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar. Get the mixture hot but Do not boil!
- Add the scraped vanilla beans to cream mixture and stir. Drop the empty pod in, too, and let it steep. This will add some extra flavor to your panna cotta
- Prepare your serving glasses or cups. You can serve your finished panna cotta in a cup (ex: wine glass), or you can flip it onto a plate after it has set. If you do not want to serve it in a glass or cup, you have to lightly grease the sides and bottom of whatever you are chilling your mixture in. Use a neutral flavored oil, like vegetable oil.
- put your gelatin into your cold water to let it soften (about 5min). Remove the vanilla bean pod from hot cream mixture and stir in gelatin until it is completely dissolved
- Pour the finished mixture evenly into your cups or glasses. Depending on how large or small you want your portions to be, you can divide this into 4 to 6 servings. I personally do 6 smaller servings, but people usually do a full 1/2 cup serving per person. Obviously, the smaller servings will set up faster
- Place your serving cups into the refrigerator and let them set for at least 3 hours.
- Once your panna cotta has a kind of "uniform jiggle" it is done. At this point, you can serve it as is, or you can top it with whatever you like! Some examples are: chocolate sauce, caramel, fresh berries, fruit sauce, etc. The possibilities are, literally, endless!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vanilla panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!