Easiest Way to Make Original Chicken Lasagna for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lasagna:
- Prepare Lasagna sheets 9
- Get Red sauce
- Get White sauce
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Small pieces of fried chicken
Instructions to make Chicken Lasagna:
- Red sauce: tomato paste 2tsp, half tsp oregano, one chicken stock, ¼ tsp salt,half cup water……mix all these ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil.
- White sauce: fry 2 tbsp of white flour in 2tbsp of butter and add a cup of milk gradually then add 50 grms of chadder cheese and then add salt an pepper.
- Chicken: fry square chop 2 med onions for 2min. Then add small chopped chicken pieces in it and fry for few minutes an add salt an pepper to taste.
- Boil lasagna sheets till soft
- Greese baking dish with oil an layer 3sheets in baking dish, spread small fried chicken pieces on the layers,cover it with red sauce, again spread 3 sheets on the red sauce add chicken pieces and red sauce, again 3lasagna sheets, now spread white sauce and cover it with mozzarella cheese and bake it in oven on 200°c for 20 minutes.
- You can take a look of my recipe site http://farzanarecipe.blogspot.com/?m=1
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!