Steps to Make Favorite Grapes,Mint and Mixed Fruits Cocktail for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grapes,mint and mixed fruits cocktail. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grapes,Mint and Mixed Fruits Cocktail is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grapes,Mint and Mixed Fruits Cocktail is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have grapes,mint and mixed fruits cocktail using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grapes,Mint and Mixed Fruits Cocktail:
- Take 1 bowl split grapes
- Take 4-5 bunches mint leaves
- Prepare 1 finely chopped apple
- Take 1/2 lemon
- Make ready 3-4 black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 2 glasses water
- Take some grapes,pieces of apple and mint(for garnishing)
Steps to make Grapes,Mint and Mixed Fruits Cocktail:
- Take a mixer jar put mint leaves, pieces of grapes, apple pieces, sugar, black pepper and squeeze half lemon in it and grind it finely.
- Now sieve the grapes mixture.
- Now pour the mixture in a glass and garnish with some split grapes, apple pieces and a bunch of mint leaves and Grapes, Mint and Mix Fruits Cocktail is ready.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grapes,mint and mixed fruits cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!