Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Chocolate Crinkle Cookies for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate crinkle cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate crinkle cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare Powdered sugar for rolling
Instructions to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix the next 3 ingredients and beat with a hand mixer. Add dry ingredients in 3 additions.
- You MUST chill this mixture for no less than 30 minutes. It’s more of a batter but super thick and sticky.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment. I used my cookie scoop, sprayed with non-stick spray, and dropped a scoop in a bowl of powdered sugar until completely covered. They don’t spread too much, but some. Return batter to fridge until the next batch. Bake for 10 minutes and let set for a minute and remove to a wire rack.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate crinkle cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!