Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Pomegranate panna cotta for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pomegranate panna cotta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pomegranate panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pomegranate panna cotta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pomegranate panna cotta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pomegranate panna cotta:
- Prepare 1/2 pack fresh cream
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 11/2 cup milk
- Get 1 tsp gelatin
- Prepare 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla essence
Steps to make Pomegranate panna cotta:
- Sprinkle gelatin on milk and rest for 10 minutes
- Heat cream add sugar and vanilla essence - mix gelatin mixture pour in glass
- Put in fridge over night
- Heat pomegranate juice add gelatin mixture pour over your panna cotta
- Put in fridge for over night
- Decorate with fresh pomegranates
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pomegranate panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!