Recipe of Traditional Panna Cotta With Strawberry syrup for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, panna cotta with strawberry syrup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Panna Cotta With Strawberry syrup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Panna Cotta With Strawberry syrup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook panna cotta with strawberry syrup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Panna Cotta With Strawberry syrup:
- Get 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Agar Agar
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Take Few drop vanilla essence
- Get 3-4 tbsp strawberry syrup
Steps to make Panna Cotta With Strawberry syrup:
- In a pan add milk, cream, sugar, vanilla essence, and agar-agar. Whisk well until it has completely dissolved. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Now heat it on a low flame and stir continuously. Make sure doesn't come to a boil. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes. Stir continuously.
- When the mixture thickens, turn the flame off. Allow it to cool for 4-5 minutes. Then pour it in a silicon mould. And place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Now unmould the panna cotta carefully on a serving plate. Pour the strawberry syrup over panna cotta and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food panna cotta with strawberry syrup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!