Simple Way to Prepare Popular Vanilla panna cotta for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vanilla panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla panna cotta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vanilla panna cotta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vanilla panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla panna cotta:
- Get 2 cups Heavy cream
- Get 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Vanilla panna cotta:
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk and gelatin until it dissolves and keep it aside.
- In a saucepan, heat cream and sugar on a medium heat and bring just a boil to it until the sugar dissolves. Add the vanilla extract and remove it from the flame.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture and immediately whisk until smooth and dissolved. If the gelatin hasn't fully dissolved, return the saucepan to the flame and heat gently over low heat. Stir constantly and don't let it boil.
- Pour the cream mixture into 4 individual serving bowls or small glasses. Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or until completely set.
- If you like, top it with fresh fruits, berry sauce or mint leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vanilla panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!