Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Tender Coconut Panna Cotta for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tender coconut panna cotta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tender Coconut Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tender Coconut Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tender coconut panna cotta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Coconut Panna Cotta:
- Make ready 1 litre Tender Coconut water
- Get 3-4 tbsp Agar-agar stalks chopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp each dry Melon Seeds and Watermelon Seeds
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dry Coconut pieces
Steps to make Tender Coconut Panna Cotta:
- First of all soak Agar-agar strands in a cup of water. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Bring it to a rolling boil on a high heat at first. Then lower the heat and let it dissolve completely. It will take around 8-10 minutes.
- Heat Coconut water and Sugar until just hot. Add this Agar agar mix to it. Strain it if desired. But it's not needed at all. You can add it directly. But take care that it should be dissolved completely as you can see in the picture. Also add both the Seeds. Mix well and let it cool down before refrigerating it.
- Cover it and refrigerate until set. Slice and enjoy with some dry Coconut chopped on top. Or as it is. It tastes so very awesome. Yum!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tender coconut panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!