How to Prepare Traditional 🍓🍨🍓Strawberry Panna Cotta🍓🍨🍓 for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🍓🍨🍓strawberry panna cotta🍓🍨🍓. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍓🍨🍓Strawberry Panna Cotta🍓🍨🍓 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 🍓🍨🍓Strawberry Panna Cotta🍓🍨🍓 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 🍓🍨🍓strawberry panna cotta🍓🍨🍓 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍓🍨🍓Strawberry Panna Cotta🍓🍨🍓:
- Take 7 oz (200 ml) milk
- Take 7 oz (200 ml) whipping cream
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp (5 g) gelatin powder
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready For The Strawberry Sauce
- Make ready 1 pound (450 g) fresh strawberries
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
- Get 1/3 cup (70 g) sugar
Steps to make 🍓🍨🍓Strawberry Panna Cotta🍓🍨🍓:
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp lukwarm water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan bring the cream, milk and sugar to a simmer over medium-low heat (Do not boil). When sugar has dissolved remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Let cool for 5 minutes before adding the gelatin.
- Add gelatin in the milk mixture and stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved. Pour it in the serving glasses (I've used 5 oz - 150 ml capacity glasses) or ramekins and refrigerate until it sets, for about 4 hrs or better overnight.
- To prepare the sauce wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately.
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce.
- Cover and let it cool to room temperature then refrigerate until ready to serve. - Before serving pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🍓🍨🍓strawberry panna cotta🍓🍨🍓 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!