Simple Way to Prepare Original &#34;Mango Vanilla Panna cotta&#34; for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, "mango vanilla panna cotta". One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Mango Vanilla Panna cotta" is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. "Mango Vanilla Panna cotta" is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have "mango vanilla panna cotta" using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Mango Vanilla Panna cotta":
- Take For Mango Layer:-
- Make ready 4 tsp chaina Grass/agar agar/gelatin powder
- Get 3 tbsp hot water
- Prepare 2 cups mango puree
- Prepare 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Make ready For Vanilla Cream Layer:-
- Prepare 2 Cups Full cream milk
- Take 1/2 cup Cream
- Make ready 4 tsp chaina Grass powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup powder sugar
Instructions to make "Mango Vanilla Panna cotta":
- To make Mango Layer:-
- In a mixing bowl take 4tsp chana Grass powder and add 3 tbsp hot water. Mix well and dissolved chaina Grass powder completely.
- Further, add 2 cups of mango puree. Mix well making sure the pulp get mixed up with china Grass powder completely.
- Now put the serving glass in a bowl so that it gets tilled slightly.pour in prepared mango mixture till it reaches the rim.
- Now refrigerate it for 30 minutes or till it sets completely.
- 🔸To make Vanilla Cream layer:-
- After 30 minutes make sure the mango layer has set completely, prepare Vanilla Cream layer.
- Take a pan add 2cup of milk, 1/2cup cream sugar and bring to a simmer over medium flame until all sugar have dissolved.
- Now add chain grass powder and boil this mixture, stirring continuously for 5-10 minutes or till it's completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add few drops of vanilla essence and mix it well. And let the milk cool for 5-10 minutes before pouring the glass
- Pour the milk into the galss as second layer making.
- Refrigerate it for another 30 minutes or till it set completely.
- Finally garnish with few chopped mango cubes and served it chilled.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food "mango vanilla panna cotta" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!