Recipe of Perfect Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- Prepare 2 pounds steak of your choice cut into thin strips
- Get 1 large onion sliced into half moon shapes
- Prepare 1 bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers
- Get 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- Get Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page)
- Get 2 tablespoons oil for fajita marinade
- Get 1/2 cup water for marinade
- Take 1 package flour tortillas
- Get Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate.
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips.
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat.
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften.
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!