How to Make Iconic Car Shop Cookies for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, car shop cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Car Shop Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Car Shop Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have car shop cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Car Shop Cookies:
- Prepare 1 strawberry cake mix
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1/3 C oil
- Prepare 1 C confectioners sugar
- Make ready 1 1/2 T lemon juice
- Get 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 C sliced strawberries
- Make ready 1/4 C white choco chips
Instructions to make Car Shop Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. - - Line 8"or 9" square baking pan with parchment; spray with flour spray. - - Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, chips and oil with hand mixer until well combined. - - Spread batter evenly into pan. - - Bake for 10 or until just set; be careful not to overcook. - - Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift. - - Mix powdered sugar with the lemon juice (and extract if using) until smooth. It should be pourable but not watery.
- Put strawberries on top - - Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides. - - Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food car shop cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!