Recipe of Fancy Vanilla-Mango Panna Cotta &amp; Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vanilla-mango panna cotta & coffee/espresso panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla-Mango Panna Cotta & Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vanilla-Mango Panna Cotta & Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla-mango panna cotta & coffee/espresso panna cotta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla-Mango Panna Cotta & Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta:
- Take 15 gms Agar Agar Powder
- Make ready 2 Cups Mango Purée
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Milk (Boiled & Warm)
- Get 1/3 Cup Sugar
- Make ready 200 gms Fresh Cream
- Get 2 tbsps Hot Water
- Prepare 2 Glasses
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Make ready 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder (Any)
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Milk Powder
Instructions to make Vanilla-Mango Panna Cotta & Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta:
- Vanilla Panna Cotta: In a saucepan- Add the warm Milk: 1 Cup & 1.5 tsp agar agar powder…mix quite vigorously &!well enough without any lumps
- Now, add in the Heavy Fresh/Milk/Whipping Cream & mix everything well together
- Add sugar & vanilla essence to it & give it a nice mix until well combined
- Now, pour the mixture to the glasses by placing it slightly tilted & refrigerate the same for 2 hrs or if keeping in the freezer- then, for about 20-30 mins time before adding the 2nd layer of the mango mixture
- Mango Panna Cotta: In a bowl- Add in, 1 tsp of agar agar powder & to it add about 2 tbsps of hot water & mix it well quite vigorously
- Now, add in the Mango Pulp to it & mix everything well altogether again & pour it into the already frozen vanilla mixture glasses & again refrigerate for at least 2, hrs time or best is overnight
- Coffee/Espresso Panna Cotta: In a bowl- Take 1 tsp Agar Agar Powder, Hot Milk, Heavy/Fresh Cream & mix everything well together
- Add in the Sugar, Vanilla Essence & the Coffee Powder & give it all a nice vigorous mix until well combined to pour it out into the glasses (follow the same pattern as that of the Mango one ☝🏻)
- Our deliciously delectable Mango Panna Cotta is ready to serve now- absolutely chilled & garnished according to your own choice/tastes 😍💁🏻♀️😋
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vanilla-mango panna cotta & coffee/espresso panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!