Recipe of Homemade Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan custard powder coffin shaped cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan custard powder coffin shaped cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies:
- Get 1/3 cup vegan butter, softened
- Get 1/2 cup coconut oil, in solid state
- Make ready 1/3 cup organic granulated sugar
- Get 2 tbsp plant milk of choice
- Prepare 1/2 cup vanilla vegan custard powder
- Prepare 2 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready Glaze
- Get 1 cup powdered / confectioners sugar
- Take 2 tbsp water/milk (plant based)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get Food colouring of choice
Steps to make Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies:
- With a mixer, cream the butter, oil, sugar and milk until well combined and the mixture turns a pale colour.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and with a spatula or clean hands, mix until a dough forms.
- Lightly flour a work surface and rolling pin and roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- If you have a coffin shaped cookie cutter, use that or with a sharp knife, cut out coffins out of the dough.
- Place the cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze the cookies for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes. Reduce the heat if they are browning too quickly.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Take the cookies out when done. Let them cool completely.
- When cooled down. Decorate them as wished with the glaze, leave at room temperature to set for about 20 minutes. Use chocolate cake crumbs as soil if desired. Happy Halloween and Baking!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan custard powder coffin shaped cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!