Steps to Prepare Authentic Mango Panna Cotta Cups for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango panna cotta cups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta Cups is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango Panna Cotta Cups is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango panna cotta cups using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta Cups:
- Take 3-4 cups Mango puree
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp Sugar (if required)
- Make ready 2 tsp Agar-agar powder or
- Make ready 3-4 stalks Agar-agar
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla essence or
- Take 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
Steps to make Mango Panna Cotta Cups:
- Heat mango puree with sugar until it bubbles. Take it off the heat. In a separate pan, boil Agar-agar until it melts completely and becomes a homogeneous solution. Do it on a low heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Strain this in the Mango puree and mix well. Add Vanilla essence or Cinnamon powder as desired. Next pour it in the muffin liners after cooling it down a bit. As it cools, it thickens. Keep the liners in the muffin pan for easy setting.
- Chill this in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Enjoy these little cups of Mango Panna Cotta absolutely chilled with Fresh Cream or seasonal fruits. The choice is entirely one's own. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango panna cotta cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!