Recipe of Fancy Mango Panna Cotta for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Panna Cotta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mango Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango panna cotta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Get For Mango layer
- Take 3 cups Mango puree
- Make ready 3 tbsp water
- Take 3 tsp agar agar
- Prepare For Vanilla layer:
- Take 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 2 cups full fat milk
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1 cup cream
- Make ready 3 tsp agar agar
- Get For Garnishing:
- Get handful Mint leaves
Instructions to make Mango Panna Cotta:
- Take a bowl. Add agar agar and hot water. Let agar agar dissolve completely.
- Now add Mango puree and mix well.
- Now place the serving glass in a bowl so that it remains tilted.
- Pour the Mango mixture in each glass and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Now let's prepare the vanilla mixture. Take a pan and add milk. Add the agar agar and cook well on medium flame. Do remember that we don't have to boil the milk.
- Now add cream and sugar.
- Now add vanilla extract and let it cook until sugar dissolves. Turn off the flame and let the mixture gets cool down a little for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in the glass.
- Let it refrigerate for another 2 hours.
- Garnish with mint leaf. Enjoy this yummy dessert.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!