Recipe of Fancy Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, raspberry-white chocolate cream cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook raspberry-white chocolate cream cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- Take Raspberry Filling
- Take 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 2 tsp. cornstarch
- Get 1/8 tsp. salt
- Take 1 cup Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler
- Prepare 1 Tbs. butter or margarine
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- Prepare Red food color, if desired
- Get Cake
- Take 3 oz. white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- Take 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Take 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups whipping cream
- Take 3 eggs
- Take 1 tsp. almond extract
- Take White Chocolate Frosting
- Take 3 oz. white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped
- Take 3 cups powdered sugar
- Make ready 2 Tbs plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler
- Get 2 Tbs. butter or margarine, softened
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. almond extract
Steps to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed.
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food raspberry-white chocolate cream cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!