Simple Way to Make Ultimate Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Get 1/2 Cup Vegetable margarine
- Get 50 g compote of banana
- Take 2/3 Cup Brown sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon yeast gluten-free
- Make ready 1 1/4 Cup Rice flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp chocolate chips
Steps to make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated.
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour.
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly.
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!