Recipe of Homemade 🍹Mango Panna Cotta🍹 for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 🍹mango panna cotta🍹. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍹Mango Panna Cotta🍹 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 🍹Mango Panna Cotta🍹 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 🍹mango panna cotta🍹 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍹Mango Panna Cotta🍹:
- Take 2 mangos
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp gelatin
- Get 2 tbsp hot water
- Make ready For the Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 3/4 cup (250 ml) whipping cream or heavy cream
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup hot water
- Prepare 1 tblsp of gelatin
- Prepare 2 tbsp sugar
Steps to make 🍹Mango Panna Cotta🍹:
- Add the cream, milk, and sugar to a saucepan. Bring it to a simmer while stirring constantly. Remove it from the heat and allow it to cool. - While cooling, dissolve 1 tbsp of gelatin in 1/4 cup of hot water. Pour the gelatin mixture into the cream mixture and stir until it's well combined.
- Pour equal amounts of the mixture into the glasses or containers of your choice, and place them in the fridge for 2 hours to set. - After the mixture has set, slice up 2 mangoes, remove the flesh with a spoon, and place it in a blender. Add in 2 tbsp sugar and pulse until a puree forms. - Dissolve another tsp of gelatin in 2 tbsp of hot water and pour it into the mango puree.
- Dissolve another tsp of gelatin in 2 tbsp of hot water and pour it into the mango puree. - Add about 1/2 inch of the puree over the panna cotta, place it back in the fridge, and allow it to set for half an hour or so. - Serve and enjoy your mango panna cotta.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 🍹mango panna cotta🍹 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!