Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Mushroom Cookies for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mushroom cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mushroom Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mushroom cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cookies:
- Get 250 grams butter
- Take 1 cup powdered sugar (I used the measuring cup)
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 400 grams cornstarch
- Take 1 pack baking powder (10g)
- Prepare 1 pack vanilla (10g)
- Get 390 grams all purpose flour
Instructions to make Mushroom Cookies:
- Put the softened margarine, powdered sugar and egg at room temperature into the kneading bowl and beat it well with a mixer.
- Let's add 400 grams of starch, vanilla and baking powder on it and mix it by hand. It will have a consistency that sticks to the hand.
- Let's add flour in a controlled until it gets a soft consistency that does not stick to the hands. I used about 390 grams flour.
- Let's take some large pieces of walnuts from the soft dough and roll them. Let's arrange them on a baking tray with baking sheets. Let's put cocoa in a separate bowl. Let's dip the mouth of the soda bottle in cocoa and press it on the cookies.
- Let's bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven so that it stays white for 15 minutes. - With these measurements, 25 cookies are obtained. Bon appetit
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mushroom cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!