Easiest Way to Make Fancy Best Holiday Cookies for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, best holiday cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 C + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter
- Get 1/2 C brown sugar
- Get 1/2 C white sugar
- Prepare 1 large or Xlarge egg
- Make ready 1 1/2 tblsp brandy
- Prepare 1 1/2 C flour
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 C dried cranberries
- Prepare 3/4 C white chocolate chips
- Get 1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
- Make ready Preparation
- Get Preheat oven to 375*
- Prepare Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Instructions to make Best Holiday Cookies:
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars
- Stir in butter until smooth
- Stir in the egg
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best holiday cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!