Recipe of Traditional Pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds:
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup milk
- Take 1&1/2 cup mango puree
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 cup cornflour slurry
- Make ready 1 tbsp sabja seeds or basil seeds(soaked)
Instructions to make Pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds:
- Heat a pan add milk into in, when the milk starts to boil add 1 cup of cornflour slurry and 2 tbsp of sugar and stir continuously till it get thinken. Turn off the flame and keep aside to cool a bit.
- Now take a glass to keep it above a base so that it can be tilt, add half the milk (0r half of the glass), and refrigerate in the same manner for 5-10 mins.
- Take a blender into it an add mango puree, 1 tbsp sugar and the leftover slurry milk and blend it into a fine paste.
- Take the glass out of the refrigerator, straight the glass add the mango puree into it,at the top add basil seeds, then again refrigerate it for 5 min.
- Then enjoy the yummy Italian desset.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pannacotta with mango sauce and basil seeds recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!