Recipe of Exotic Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut rosewater panna cotta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut rosewater panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta:
- Get 200 ml cream
- Get 100 ml milk
- Get 200 ml coconut milk
- Prepare 75 g sugar
- Take 2 leaves gelatin, softened in cold water
- Take 2 teaspoon rosewater
- Take Mango Purée
- Make ready Fresh mango and coconut flesh for decorations
Steps to make Coconut Rosewater Panna Cotta:
- For the panna cotta, place all the ingredients, except gelatin, in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Heat the mixture to just before simmering, remove from heat, add gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Strain mixture and set aside to cool.
- Once mixture has cooled, pour into individual dariole mould and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- To serve, remove panna cotta from fridge and un-mould each onto a serving plate. Add some mango purée and garnish with fresh mangoes and coconut flesh.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut rosewater panna cotta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!