Recipe of Fancy Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vanilla chocolate panna cotta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vanilla chocolate panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta:
- Prepare 11/3 cup Fresh cream
- Get 1/2 cup Milk
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 1 tsp Gelatin/ agar agar
- Make ready 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Take 1 tbsp chocolate sauce
- Get 9 tbsp powered Sugar
Steps to make Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta:
- Combine milk, cream, agar agar, sugar, chocolate sauce and cocoa powder into deep pot. And beat it well.
- Then cook on a medium flame the mixture and stir it continuously for 4 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, cool slightly, add vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into silicon moulds.
- Refrigerator it for 3 hours before serving.
- To serve, demould the panna cotta.
- Then add readymade chocolate sauce on top of the panna cotta and serve it immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vanilla chocolate panna cotta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!